What is a cookie ?
They do not identify you personally, but recognize your device. In your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Different types of cookies
Functional cookies : These cookies are necessary for the site to function properly, they are placed on your terminal for the purposes of browsing our website. They allow in particular:
- To connect to your personal account, and thus to make purchases and manage your orders
- To adapt the content of our site according to your preferences or properties of your terminal (language, mobile device or not, etc.)
- To provide you with a better user experience by pre-filling certain forms (contact request, request for information on a product, etc.).
Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor the use and performance of the site in order to improve its content.
Your choice regarding cookies
You can choose to deactivate these cookies at any time.
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to connect to the personal space allowing you to place or manage your orders, for example.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
You are using Internet Explorer:
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click on Advanced and uncheck Accept
You are using Google Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome menu, then select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Click on Content settings to choose your settings
You are using Firefox:
- In the menu click on Tools then Options, select the Privacy tab
- In the Retention rules drop-down menu, choose Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck Accept cookies
You are using Safari:
- In the menu bar at the top, click on Safari, then Preferences
- Select the Privacy icon
- Choose your setting for Cookies and website data